[keycloak-dev] UserSession creation/removal notification/event?

Hermann Hill hermann.hill at optile.net
Wed Sep 2 03:42:20 EDT 2015

Hi all,

as a follow-up to my previous question: Is there an event or a notification interface for the creation and removal of sessions? I already found LOGIN and LOGOUT, but if a user session expires or the user is forcibly logged out by an admin it seems there is no LOGOUT event.

Best regards,

Hermann Josef Hill
Software Architect

optile GmbH
Ganghoferstraße 39 | 80339 München
Mobil +49 (151) 5385 0784

hermann.hill at optile.net | www.optile.net

USt.Id.-Nr. DE268847980
Geschäftsführer: Daniel Smeds, Stefan Reinhardt
Handelsregister München HRB 183178

+++ Besuchen Sie uns auf der dmexco 2015 am 16. & 17. September, Köln, Halle 7.1 Stand F013 +++