[keycloak-dev] Remove cache on/off options in admin console

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Sep 8 03:17:16 EDT 2015

Enable/disable cache doesn't work with Infinispan provider, not sure if it worked with the old mem provider. It's not a realm specific setting either as it sets enable/disable directly on the provider itself. Nor is it persisted to the database.

My vote goes to remove the option, but if we still want it we'd need to persist it as a realm setting.