[keycloak-dev] Remove cache on/off options in admin console

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Sep 8 10:53:59 EDT 2015

On 08/09/15 15:25, Bill Burke wrote:

> [...]
+1 to have fallback option and possibility to clear the cache. Some
caching related bugs could be hidden for the longer time and found by
someone later at production (for example something not properly
invalidated during realm update etc). If we have the option, we can ask
people to try clear the cache to verify if there is really caching
related issue or not.