[keycloak-dev] Require password change on login when AD is the federation provider and pwdLastSet equals 0

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Sep 14 15:26:37 EDT 2015

The JIRA for almost the same issue already exists
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-1744 . Theoretically we can
parse the error code sent from Active Directory and set the update
password required action based on that. But I don't know if we should go
this way as error codes are Active Directory specific. On the other
hand, majority of people likely use Active Directory as LDAP
implementation...

Maybe we should look into it if more people ask for this to be available
OOTB?

Marek