[keycloak-dev] backchannel logout for SAML SP

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Sep 14 15:28:06 EDT 2015

I agree with you 100% Marek, but what you did for the Keycloak adapter
Marek was an proprietary extension to OIDC.  There is no standard way to
do this in SAML that I know of.  We will have the same problem in the
new Logout OpenID Connection specification too.

We need something that will work with non-Keycloak IDPs.