[keycloak-dev] travis fail

Giriraj Sharma giriraj.sharma27 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 05:11:36 EDT 2015

Hi,

I too faced such issues. In order to re run travis-ci, I used to make two
additional commits on top of the main commit. The first commit involved a
minor change and the second commit involved revert of first commit. I used
to then squash the last 3 commits into one i.e., restore the repository to
original state. In case, if you try to push again to the upstream after
squashing, travis-ci build will be triggered automatically.

Although this might not be the best possible way, but it's at least a
workaround.

Cheers,

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 2:30 PM, Michael Gerber <gerbermichi at me.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> travis fails at my PR but it passes on my branch.
> Is there a way to restart travis on a PR or do you have to create a new PR?
>
> best
> Michael

Giriraj Sharma
about.me/girirajsharma
<http://about.me/girirajsharma?promo=email_sig>
 Giriraj Sharma,
Department of Computer Science
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
Himachal Pradesh, India 177005