[keycloak-dev] Run keycloak client with annotations

Michal Hajas mhajas at redhat.com
Fri Sep 25 06:14:58 EDT 2015

Hi,

I tried to run keycloak client with annotations $SecurityDomain, @RolesAllowed etc. ( https://github.com/mhajas/keycloak_annotations )

Maybe It is just my mistake, I am not an expert in RestFul services and EJB, but I tried lot of configurations and always ends up with some error, mostly with:

failed to execute: javax.ws.rs.ForbiddenException: HTTP 403 Forbidden
	at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.interceptors.RoleBasedSecurityFilter.filter(RoleBasedSecurityFilter.java:45)

I have configured my keycloak adapter correctly according to http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/html/ch08.html#jboss-adapter but I don't know how to configure web.xml. What can be replaced with annotations and what should be preserved.

I tried both relative and un-relative scenario.

So question is what is wrong with my client?

P.S. I think there might be an example with annotation.