[keycloak-dev] AdapterDeploymentContextBean with custom location

Thomas Raehalme thomas.raehalme at aitiofinland.com
Fri Sep 25 09:21:51 EDT 2015

Hi!

We have written a custom subclass of
org.keycloak.adapters.springsecurity.AdapterDeploymentContextBean to enable
custom location for keycloak.json. The use of custom location is optional
and defaults to the standard /WEB-INF/keycloak.json.

Our use case is that for developers we have a default keycloak.json
included in the application. In production, however, we override the
default by using a file that is external to the application. The location
of the file is specified in JNDI settings and injected to our subclass with
the help of Spring.

What do you think would such an extension to AdapterDeploymentContextBean
be of general use? I'd be happy to merge our subclass to
AdapterDeploymentContextBean and submit a pull request.

Best regards,
Thomas