[keycloak-dev] From Picketlink to Keycloak

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Sep 25 17:35:32 EDT 2015

Depends what features you use in Picketlink.  Keycloak, right now is an
IDP auth server that supports SAML 2.0 and OpenID Connect.  We also have
client adapters that use a small extension to OpenID Connect as our
protocol.  What's in the works?

* A SAML 2.0 client adapter if you are connecting to IDPs other than
Keycloak

This should be in 1.6.