[keycloak-dev] AdapterDeploymentContextBean with custom location

Scott Rossillo srossillo at smartling.com
Mon Sep 28 17:56:14 EDT 2015

This could be done if the constructor argument is a Spring Resource[0] instead of a string. It doesn’t help with multi-tenant support but it’s still an improvement.

[0] http://docs.spring.io/spring-framework/docs/3.2.x/javadoc-api/org/springframework/core/io/Resource.html <http://docs.spring.io/spring-framework/docs/3.2.x/javadoc-api/org/springframework/core/io/Resource.html>

Scott Rossillo
Smartling | Senior Software Engineer
srossillo at smartling.com

 <https://app.sigstr.com/uc/55e5d41c6533390d03580000>