[keycloak-dev] AdapterDeploymentContextBean with custom location

Thomas Raehalme thomas.raehalme at aitiofinland.com
Tue Sep 29 03:57:28 EDT 2015

Hi!

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 11:51 PM, Scott Rossillo <srossillo at smartling.com>
wrote:

> 1. Refactor the current AdapterDeploymentContextBean to be an interface
> and maybe rename it AdapterDeploymentContextFactory.

This sounds an excellent idea.

> 2. Split the current implementation into:
>    a.  ClasspathAdapterDeploymentContextFactory > loads from class path
>    b. WebApplicationAdapterDeploymentContextFactory > loads from WEB-INF
>    c. JndiAdapterDeploymentContextFactory > load from JNDI

I'm not sure if we need many implementations at least for different sources
as we could do one which works with an array of Resources to load the
configuration. You could use standard Spring utils to obtain the list of
Resources from properties, yaml, JNDI, etc.

Additional implementation, however, could be one that takes advantage of
KeycloakConfigResolver for multi-tenancy support.

What do you think?

> If we agree this is a good approach you want to take a stab at it Thomas
> or should I?

I'm happy to send a pull request regarding this issue.

Best regards,
Thomas