[keycloak-dev] Publishing events to JMS topic

Thomas Raehalme thomas.raehalme at aitiofinland.com
Mon Apr 4 07:44:19 EDT 2016

It would probably be a good idea although I think this JMS publishing is
such a basic feature that it should be part of the core package.

If you have a chance to help me get started with the Arquillian part, I'm
happy to send the PR. I should have time to work on this again within the
next week or so.

Best regards,
Thomas