[keycloak-dev] Migration of testsuite's OAuthClient

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Mon Apr 4 16:17:23 EDT 2016

This PR includes the migration of OAuthClient from the old testsuite to
the new arquillian-based testsuite:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/2485

There was already another class named OAuthClient in
org.keycloak.testsuite.util.  So to avoid confusion, this one is named
org.keycloak.testsuite.MigratedOAuthClient.

Except for the name, MigratedOAuthClient is identical to the one in the
old testsuite.  So it should work with migrated tests.  I've already
used it in several of these tests.

There is one slight difference in the way it obtains the baseUrl.  I
have migrated the Constants class and renamed it to MigratedConstants.
Instead of the url being hard-coded as in the old testsuite, this url is
obtained through a call to
AuthServerTestEnricher.getAuthServerContextRoot().

Stan