[keycloak-dev] DB changes now to get ready for 2.0?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Apr 5 12:42:32 EDT 2016

Not sure, I am slightly to do it later. The migration will be pain
anyway, as we already need to support migrating from older Keycloak
community versions.

Doing it later once we have specs has advantage, that we will know what
exactly we want to do. Doing it now has risk, that we will still need
later to do some other changes in schema. So we will have to do the
migration pain for 2 times (now and later too).

Marek