[keycloak-dev] Correct behavior on KC login/reg pages when user is already logged in

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Apr 7 09:31:07 EDT 2016

I agree it should either show a page is no longer valid message or redirect
back to origin as you're suggesting. The latter is the best, but we need to
be able to identify that's actually what should be done. I tried with
Google and it actually didn't work for me, it showed me the password page
again.