[keycloak-dev] Node.js adapter releases

Lance Ball lball at redhat.com
Mon Apr 11 14:27:42 EDT 2016

I agree that keeping version numbers consistent might be questionable.
There is the big bump as Bruno notes, but also the npm modules need to be
able to publish in the absence of a keycloak release in the event that
there are bugs which need to be addressed in an adapter but not in keycloak
itself - e.g. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-2798.

Lance