[keycloak-dev] java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Apr 18 06:23:18 EDT 2016

It seems like the issue related to SSL setup. You may need to configure
keystore and truststore (or alternatively you may need to disable
truststore), especially since you're using self-signed certificates. See
docs here
http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/keycloak-server/html/ch08.html#adapter-config
and especially the options "truststore", "truststore-password",
"client-keystore", "client-keystore-password", "client-key-password" and
"disable-trust-manager" .

Btv. It's better to use keycloak-user ML for questions ;)

Marek