[keycloak-dev] Refresh Token Revoke Endpoint

gambol gambol99 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 10:06:10 EDT 2016

Ok ... I found https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-2476, which
suggests POST {realm}/protocol/openid-connect/logout, though i've not tried
yet ... Is this standard? should there be a 'revocation_endpoint' in
the .well-known/openid-configuration discovery? ... I noticed the parameter
names i.e. ?token=<TOKEN> vs ?refresh_token=<TOKEN> are different than
Google, Salesforce etc (as we wanted to support other openid providers
along side keycloak)