[keycloak-dev] MaxBuffer setting in SamlFilter

wadahiro wadahiro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 23:02:39 EDT 2016

It looks like hard to set it across all adapters because the
bufferSize is set and used by external dependent library of the SAML
Adapter except for SamlFilter.
For example, the bufferSize is used in the Undertow class
'io.undertow.servlet.util.SavedRequest' when we use Wildfly SAML
Adapter as follows.

https://github.com/undertow-io/undertow/blob/1.3.21.Final/servlet/src/main/java/io/undertow/servlet/util/SavedRequest.java#L72

I think the value is read-only and cannot set it from
'WildflySamlSessionStore.java' in Wildfly SAML Adapter of Keycloak.