[keycloak-dev] add-user.sh overwrites wildfly one

Ilya Rum irum at redhat.com
Sat Apr 23 09:06:59 EDT 2016

Hello!

As a new member of keycloak QA team I recently had to set up some
clustering with domain mode.
I was really confused when add-user.sh did not add user to jboss but
rather created the keycloak-add-user.json.
The worst thing was that I couldn't find any docs on adding user to
underlying eap at all.
Had to read the add-user.sh itself to find out what was happening.
Even if it remains as it is, it really should be at least mentioned in
the docs :)

Have a nice day!
Ilya Rum.