[keycloak-dev] travis maven and quiet mode -q

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Mon Aug 1 15:38:07 EDT 2016

Now Travis is complaining about the log size .... That is probably the reason why quite mode was set.

I think we should revert -q. At least we can restart the build and get it working.

I can try to look at that later this week and try to find a balance between these two issues (no log and too much log).

Wdyt ?