[keycloak-dev] travis maven and quiet mode -q

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Aug 1 23:58:51 EDT 2016

I've tried to find some "balance" between no log and too much log. I've
ended with removed quiet mode, but some output filtering with "grep" to
avoid very big log file. The command is like this:

mvn install -Pdistribution -DskipTests=true -B -V | grep -e "Maven" -e
"Java" -e "Building Keycloak"

I've pushed this change. Looks like dirty workaround, but seems to work
for now :/ It seems the proper solution will be to fix maven to avoid
downloading stuff every build.

Marek