[keycloak-dev] Keycloak 2.0.0 with MongoDB Docker : Keycloak Theming Issue.

Stephen Merchant Stephen.Merchant at gandlake.com
Fri Aug 5 03:51:27 EDT 2016

Hello,
I have been using a local standalone instance of Keycloak Version 2.00 to create some different themes/skins for Keycloak.

This task was successful, and I can login to my local Keycloak server instance and use the Administrator web application skinned as required using a wide variety of browsers.

I have now ported these "proven" Keycloak scheme configuration files onto a Keycloak Version 2.00 + MongoDB Docker container running on a remote Linux host. (Specifically, locating my scheme configuration files under folder %KEYCLOAK_HOME%/themes).

I have found that only a subset of browsers work successfully for this remote Keycloak instance.

Both Firefox and IE work fine.  Chrome and Opera do not.  I get Java script errors (the Chrome example screenshot shown below, but Opera fails in a similar way) .

I would be grateful to know if anyone else has encountered this issue, and even better what they did to overcome it?

Any help gratefully received,
Thanks

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1EEF5.90E01DA0]

Stephen Merchant
Developer
Gandlake Limited

Crown Commercial Service Supplier
BSI ISO/IEC 27001 certification number IS 585161

Gandlake Limited, a Limited Liability Company registered in England and Wales under number 4667925. Registered Office: Gandlake House, London Road, Newbury, Berkshire. RG14 1LA. VAT Registration Number 809 7164 11