[keycloak-dev] Fwd: Getting CLIENT_NOT_FOUND Exception

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Aug 8 08:44:26 EDT 2016

Guess you have incorrectly defined client in keycloak.json configuration
file on adapter side? Make sure the "resource" in keycloak.json
corresponds to clientID of the particular client from keycloak admin
console. Also make sure to copy client credentials correctly. See our
examples for more details.

Marek