[keycloak-dev] Using provided AccessToken in Keycloak client

Thomas Darimont thomas.darimont at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 8 08:52:26 EDT 2016

Thanks Marek,

Service2 is more or less a service proxy which performs additional authz
checks. So service1 can only access the oidc parts of keycloak but service2
has broader access...
Benefit is that the action in Keycloak is performed with the Identity
information of the initiating service1 user which is then logged
accordingly in Keycloak.

Is this token exchange backed by a spec?

May I create a JIRA and a PR for my little extension?

Cheers,
Thomas