[keycloak-dev] Need to add a system dependency path to modules\system\layers\base\sun\jdk\main\module.xml

Nalyvayko, Peter pnalyvayko at agi.com
Wed Aug 10 12:41:16 EDT 2016

Ok, thanks, done.
From: keycloak-dev-bounces at lists.jboss.org [keycloak-dev-bounces at lists.jboss.org] on behalf of Stan Silvert [ssilvert at redhat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 12:10 PM
To: keycloak-dev at lists.jboss.org
Subject: Re: [keycloak-dev] Need to add a system dependency path to     modules\system\layers\base\sun\jdk\main\module.xml

File a JIRA against WildFly Core.
https://issues.jboss.org/projects/WFCORE

If they reject the JIRA, come back to us and we can discuss further.

On 8/10/2016 11:34 AM, Peter Nalyvayko wrote:
Hi,
Can somebody shed some light on what generates the module.xml at the location in the subj? I need to add a missing system dependency path to the aforementioned file, but unsure as to where in the source code tree and to which files the changes are supposed to be applied. Right now the contents of the file look like this:

<module xmlns="urn:jboss:module:1.3" name="sun.jdk">
    <resources>
        <!-- currently jboss modules has not way of importing services from
        classes.jar so we duplicate them here -->
        <resource-root path="service-loader-resources"/>
    </resources>
    <dependencies>
        <module name="sun.scripting" export="true"/>
        <system export="true">
            <paths>
                    <path name="sun.security.XXX.XXX"/> /// <-- Intended changes
            </paths>

Regards
Peter