[keycloak-dev] new deployer in master

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Aug 10 18:07:51 EDT 2016

It will work with either maven ( wildfly-maven-plugin) or jboss-cli.
Its written as a Wildfly/JBoss deployer, so you can use standard
deployment options.  Again, also, you can embed providers within EARs
and WARs too, really any deployable component.  That's what I love about
the Wildfly Deployment architecture.