[keycloak-dev] combine proxy and keycloak server

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Aug 16 17:07:51 EDT 2016

One of the main reasons for this whole email thread was to provide a way
to reduce the number of moving parts that need to be installed and
configured. And reduce the number of steps it takes to secure an
application.  Integration with other things is interesting, but not the
goal of what I'm proposing.