[keycloak-dev] travis seems to be down

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Aug 22 12:19:12 EDT 2016

This looks better then my workaround of having long bash command to log
"something" every 10 seconds. That worked fine as well, but didn't
really look pretty :-)

BTV. instead of looking at another alternative for Travis, we can maybe
spend the time to tune our testsuite? We have already JIRA for it
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-3123 .

The advantage is, that it will help with the speed of build on our
laptops too, not just with the speed of CI. I've personally ended to
always run the build with "-DskipTests=true" on my laptop as it takes
forever to build with tests.

Marek