[keycloak-dev] rethinking credentials

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Aug 23 07:38:56 EDT 2016

If we're introducing a new credentials SPI should be consider using it for
realms and clients as well?

Realms currently have a few things, but we soon need to support key
rotation which would mean a realm could have more than one keypair at a time

Clients already have secret or keypair based auth, but will in the future
need certs. Then there's also needs for custom authenticators to store
credentials.