[keycloak-dev] Issue with single sign out using salesforce SP with keycloak IDP and also customizing the logout page

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Aug 25 01:17:36 EDT 2016

My guess is that Salesforce is not signing the logout request and
Keycloak expects it to be signed, but can't really know unless you post
your SAML tracer. Also,  Edit your standalone.xml config file (really
depending on how you've booted keycloak).  Search for "logging:3.0".  IN
that section, turn on debug logging for keycloak:

             <logger category="org.keycloak">
                 <level name="DEBUG"/>
             </logger>

That may shed some light on things.