[keycloak-dev] Custom Realm Attributes

Dmitry Telegin mitya at cargosoft.ru
Tue Aug 30 05:11:18 EDT 2016

Hi guys,

Just FYI, there's a PR (#3153) that makes realm attributes generally
available for developers, i.e. exposed through RealmModel, accessible
via REST, with support for Mongo and Infinispan. At the moment realm
attributes are available only for JPA (via o.k.models.jpa.RealmAdapter)
without caching and are not exposed via REST.

Cheers,
Dmitry

how you'd manage clients and hostnames in different environments
(dev, test, prod) without having to modify the config. My idea at the
time was to introduce server aliases which would be a similar thing
to what you are proposing although with much more limited use.

> > On 28 August 2016 at 12:24, Thomas Darimont <thomas.darimont at googlema
il.com> wrote:
> > Hello group,
> > URLs, parts of application name etc.

user attributes, themes, emails.
> > numeric and lists values.

> > FederationProvider, RequiredActions, Authenticators.

system properties / env-variables.
dedicated support for realm-wide
would allow for simpler configuration.

Authenticators) register their configuration settings
in the "attributes" section of the realm-settings.
all realm-components at a glance.