[keycloak-dev] Adaptive risk login

Francis Pouatcha francis.pouatcha at adorsys.com
Wed Aug 31 02:22:01 EDT 2016

user(s) attached device cookies will definitive add a lot of value to KC.
Simple enough to handle.

+1

Best regards
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Cordialement

Francis Pouatcha
Founder and Technical Lead Group Adorsys

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/francis-pouatcha/8/35a/542
adorsys GmbH & Co. KG, Germany:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVRkFGUNexo&authuser=0
Adorsys S.A., Cameroon: "African Software Competence Center"
Open https://github.com/adorsys

Cell USA: +1 770 329 7026
Cell Germany: +49 172 18 16 074
Cell Cameroon: +237 51 74 71 99