[keycloak-dev] Proper handling of read only users from user storage

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Dec 2 09:15:42 EST 2016

All we're going to be able to implement is better handling of the
ReadOnlyException.  I just don't have time to do UI work, it takes too
long.  As it is, many providers will be hybrid, that will be both
read-only and writable depending on the attribute, role, credential
type, or whatever.  LDAP is a perfect example where attributes and
role/group mappings can be read only or writable in the same
deployment.  So, anything more elegant will require reworking LDAP as well.