[keycloak-dev] Stateless using Java Servlet Filter Adapter

Laghuvaram, Raghu RLaghuvaram at contractor.lb.com
Fri Dec 2 15:36:53 EST 2016

Currently I am using Java Servlet Filter Adapter to make use of KeyCloak, I gave my secured pages url (/secured/*) for the filter KeycloakOIDCFilter and I am using tokenstore to use cookie so that stateless token store is achieved. But still I am not able to see any KEYCLOAK_ADAPTER_STATE cookie on my application cookies or on the keycloak(http://keycloakhost:keycloakport/auth/realms/{realmname}) cookies? I am using 2.3.0 Final. Is there anything I need to change to make my application use stateless token store?

Thanks,
Raghu

Notice: This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by email, and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing them. LB may, for any reason, intercept, access, use, and disclose any information that is communicated by or through, or which is stored on, its networks, applications, services, and devices.