[keycloak-dev] local build failing, travis passing

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Sat Dec 3 11:36:48 EST 2016

I just noticed that my local build fails while travis passes. The bug is
really something travis should have picked up, specifically the
PartialImportsTest was removing an identity provider.  The JPA
removeIdenittyProviderByAlias method was wrong as it was trying to load
an IdentityProviderModel after it was removed thus resulting in a
Hibernate error.  Travis did not pick this up which makes me wonder if
the test is even running.

FYI, i have a pull request that fixes this that is incoming. The bug,
not travis.

Bill