[keycloak-dev] Why aren't tomcat and jetty tests run!?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Dec 8 06:48:33 EST 2016

They are not included in the script running travis
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/travis-run-tests.sh#L4

It seems wee should add them here.

 From the long run, it will be better to remove them (as they rely on
the old testsuite) and rather have them running on the
integration-arquillian testsuite. I know it sucks during development
that Jetty itself doesn't run in same JVM like the test (debugging etc).
But I hope we can have the solution, which will allow to choose whether
Jetty (or hopefully some other servers) are running in same JVM or
different JVM.

Marek