[keycloak-dev] Passing login_hint up to IdP when using kc_idp_hint

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Dec 8 07:21:19 EST 2016

It doesn't seem it is possible ATM. The possibility is, that you create
your own implementation of identityProvider and you override method :

createAuthorizationUrl(AuthenticationRequest request)

The parameters of the original request, which was sent from your application to Keycloak, are available from the clientSession notes (which itself is available on the AuthenticationRequest).

Marek