[keycloak-dev] ArtifactResolve with Keycloak IDP

Rashmi Singh singhrasster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 06:30:25 EST 2016

We have a requirement to implement a scenario where SP can send a SOAP
request with ArtifactResolve to the keycloak IDP which in turn sends a SOAP
response with user attribute back to the SP.

The complete detailed scenario will be:

1) User sends login request
2) SP sends an HTTP Redirect to keycloak IDP
3) keycloak IDP authenticates the user
4) keycloak IDP sends Http redirect to AssertionConsumerService back to SP
5) SP sends SOAP request with ArtifactResolve to keycloak IDP
6) IDP sends SOAP Response with user attribute back to SP

The first four steps is what we pretty much understand. I am not sure how
to incorprate steps 5 and 6, that is: how to send SOAP request with
ArtifactResolve to keyclaok IDP.
what needs to be done on the keycloak side to support this and send back a
SOAP response to SP with user attributes? Could you provide any pointers
that would help us with this scenario