[keycloak-dev] local build failing, travis passing

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Dec 12 11:51:23 EST 2016

It should run at least what it used to run before I broke it up into
multiple parallell jobs (seems I did a poor job when I did that and messed
some stuff up). That can be fixed straight away, but adding more tests (new
adapter tests, clustering tests, console tests, etc.) we should probably
review later as it may impact stability and time to test a PR on Travis.