[keycloak-dev] local build failing, travis passing

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Dec 12 15:05:40 EST 2016

FYI. There was also an issue that some tests weren't executed due to the
filter, which didn't include sub-packages of specified packages. See
commit https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/3596/files and JIRA
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-4021 . PartialImportTest was
one of the tests, which weren't executed, but now it is.

Marek