[keycloak-dev] broker import should be local only?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Dec 14 11:32:40 EST 2016

+1

IMO it is perfectly valid to have same user linked to both LDAP (or
other userStorage) and identity providers. I think that for
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-2943 we should just have a way
to bypass calling IdentityProviderMapper.updateBrokeredUser to avoid
updating read-only user. I think that all those JIRAS are very similar
and should be addressed together:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-2943
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-2950
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-3829