[keycloak-dev] broker import should be local only?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Dec 15 05:40:04 EST 2016

Yes, the LDAP provider has "Synchronize registrations" flag on it.

Custom userStorage implementation can decide as well what to do. It
seems that if they don't implement UserRegistrationProvider interface
(or return null from "addUser" like LDAP provider is doing), then user
will be added to Keycloak DB only.

Marek