[keycloak-dev] client export import?

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Mon Feb 1 09:26:13 EST 2016

> On 1 February 2016 at 15:02, Stan Silvert <ssilvert at redhat.com
> <mailto:ssilvert at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 2/1/2016 8:53 AM, Stian Thorgersen wrote:
>>

>>     On 1 February 2016 at 14:45, Stan Silvert <ssilvert at redhat.com
>>     <mailto:ssilvert at redhat.com>> wrote:
>>
>>         On 2/1/2016 4:40 AM, Stian Thorgersen wrote:
>>>         I added https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-2420. We
>>>         should try to get this included for 1.9. Should be pretty
>>>         trivial to do.
>>         I already implemented a version of this for several of the
>>         resources but we left it out in favor of eventually having a
>>         single-screen solution.  I could dig it out and add it for
>>         clients.
>>

>>     It's not partial export we want - it's just export of a single
>>     client.
>     That's what the old implementation would do.
>

> Export a single client?
Yes.  To be more specific, it allowed you to filter the output so you
could export a single client or a subset of all clients.

I could easily adapt this to export the client you are viewing.  The
advantage is that I already implemented all the code that does this and
it allows you to save it on the server or on the admin's machine.