[keycloak-dev] adapter subsystems no longer import dependencies

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Feb 2 19:14:51 EST 2016

My latest PR will have:

Previously, if you had installed our saml or oidc keycloak subsystem
adapters into Wildfly or JBoss EAP, we would
                     automatically include Keycloak client jars into
EVERY application irregardless if you were using Keycloak or not.
                     These libraries are now only added to your
deployment if you have keycloak authentication turned on for that adapter
                     (via the subsystem, or auth-method in web.xml