[keycloak-dev] Improving SSO logout performance

Marko Strukelj mstrukel at redhat.com
Thu Feb 11 14:41:12 EST 2016

There is one neat side-effect of current implementation in that it is
immediately apparent when backchannel events don't work due to
misconfiguration or firewall issues.

If the proposed optimisation is implemented I think we should add some
logging on the server that will make it very obvious when backchannel
events fail.