[keycloak-dev] Keycloak 1.9.0.Final release status

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Feb 19 06:55:13 EST 2016

On 19/02/16 11:52, Stian Thorgersen wrote:
> I'm hoping we can start testing Keycloak 1.9.0.Final release on Monday
> morning. That means all changes should be in by end of today.
>
> With that regards there's a few outstanding items:
>
> * Bill - is the cache stable for release? We can do improvements for
> next release if required.
> * Marek - what's status on performance degredation? You also have a
> few other issues assigned, will these be ready?
Performance degradation is (hopefully) not an issue anymore. I've tried
long soak test in my environment, but didn't simulate any issue. Pavel
also didn't simulate anymore in his environment . However he saw some
NPE during test this night. I've send another PR for that (
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-2508 ). ZIPException is also
resolved. So hopefully Pavel will be able to try soak test again in his
environment this afternoon/night. I am talking with him. I hope there
won't be any performance degradation and any exceptions in the log in
both server and adapter.

Other JIRAs are 2 LDAP related things, which should be easy to fix.
Going to look at it in the afternoon. Then possibly do a bit more
profiling during remaining time this afternoon.

Marek