[keycloak-dev] rebasing

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Feb 29 11:39:24 EST 2016

Yes, you can. In this case your commit will be put as last commit after
existing commits and your commit will receive new commit ID.

Few other points:
- If there is some conflict during rebase, the command "git rebase
upstream/master" will fail and it will show you which files are
conflicting. So in this case you need to manually resolve conflicts like:
git add some/path/ConflictingFile.java
git rebase --continue

- For the case you already pushed to github and then you rebased, the
commit numbers of your commits won't match, so you need to do:
git push origin master --force

Marek