[keycloak-dev] Accessing KeycloakDeployment from KeycloakSecurityContext

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Jan 6 04:11:11 EST 2016

Not sure, I am like 50/50 . I agree it can simplify some scenarios when
KeycloakDeployment is accessible from KeycloakSecurityContext. On the
other hand, KeycloakDeployment exposes some info, which is not necessary
to be exposed in client apps.

I think you can just cast KeycloakSecurityContext to
RefreshableKeycloakSecurityContext and get KeycloakDeployment from there?

Marek