[keycloak-dev] Accessing KeycloakDeployment from KeycloakSecurityContext

Scott Rossillo srossillo at smartling.com
Wed Jan 6 09:48:27 EST 2016

We’re casting as well. I think the only time a KeycloakSecurityContext is not a RefreshableKeycloakSecurityContext is when you make a request from one client to another. I agree the codebase could really be improved here to avoid the constant casts. I’m thinking of sending a PR to improve this.

Scott Rossillo
Smartling | Senior Software Engineer
srossillo at smartling.com

 <https://app.sigstr.com/uc/55e5d41c6533390d03580000>